Sensor A1S30, suitable for most applications
The BRAUN Optoelectronic Sensor Series A1S30P is designed for various applications with smooth or profiled targets: a dot of paint on a shaft is adequate to start measurements. Likewise, a fan blade, a screw head, a slot, or a cam will serve. Our high reflecting adhesive tape U1A006 helps with difficult applications. The Function does not depend on the target material. Therefore, no load influence on the object.
The sensing distance is widely dependent on the contrast and reflection grade of the target. Recommended 1-2 cm for the A1S30P. It is not affected by the luminescent light ambiance.
- Sensing distance up to 2 cm
- Frequency range 10 Hz…15 kHz (1 million RPM)
- Easy and quick to use, only in connection with our portable tachometers C118
- Further flexibility via optional extension cable available up to 30 meters
- Operating temperature 0…50 °C
- Flexible use and easy handling
- Easy adjustment to the application due to mobile use
- Sensors can be connected directly via plug-in or via a flexible extension cable