Laser-Reflection Sensor A1S37 for extended sensing distance
The BRAUN Optoelectronic Laser Sensor A1S37P is perfectly designed for long distance scanning of a rotating shaft or disk, marked by a required piece of reflection tape U1A006. This benefit is achieved by its unique beam diffusion characteristics.
The sensing distance is widely dependent on contrast and reflection grade of the target. Recommended maximum 2 meters. It is not affected by the bright light ambiance. The sharp beam requires the precise and steady direction of the sensor to the marked target. For this reason, the sensor clamp stand may prove as useful.
- Sensing distance up to 2 meters
- Frequency range 10 Hz…15 kHz (1 million RPM)
- Easy and quick to use, only in connection with our portable tachometers C118
- Narrow beam passing through a slot
- Further flexibility via optional extension cable available up to 30 meters
- Operating temperature 0…50 °C
- Flexible use and easy handling
- Wide sensing distance
- Unsusceptible versus luminescent light ambiance
- Easy adjustment to the application due to mobile use
- Sensors to directly plug-in or via flexible extension cable