Dual Channel Monitor series D224 for measurement of speed and ratio for increased safety requirements up to SIL1
The BRAUN Speed and Ratio Monitor Series D224.xx receives input signals from speed sensors or flow rate transmitters. The two specially designed signal inputs fit perfectly to our proven A5S… sensors. However, they can also be used universally to accept any other sensor signal.
The monitor simultaneously measures one or two speed values (or other quantities transmitted as frequency) and computes their ratio or difference or sum to read and monitor stretch/shrinkage or blend ratio, for instance.
Display, setpoints, and analog output may be adjusted to any speed. During its life cycle, the monitor is completely maintenance-free.
- Speed and Ratio Monitor with sensor monitoring and self-test function
- Frequency range 0 Hz…50 kHz
- 1 Analog Output 0/4…20 mA
- Bright red digital LED display
- 4 Alarm Outputs via relay contacts
- 2 Signal Inputs for connection with two A5S series sensors or
- 2 Universal Signal Inputs, also for Magnetic Pick-Up sensors (MPUs)
- RS232 Data Interface (for version D224.11)
- PROFIBUS Data Interface (for version D224.12)
- Universal Power Supply range 20…265 Vuc
- Fast, precise, and safe
- Maintenance-free during the lifetime, therefore minimized TCO
- Rapid and accurate response through period measurement