Single Channel Monitor series D225 for measurement of speed + detection of direction with fault indication for increased safety requirements up to SIL1
The BRAUN Speed and Direction Monitor Series D225.xx simultaneously measures one speed value and the direction of speed with fault indication. The specially designed signal input fits perfectly with our proven Differential-Hall-Effect based A5S… sensors. Either with speed and direction signal (A5S…3) or two-phase shifted speed signals (A5S…4).
Display, setpoints, and analog output may be adjusted to any speed. During its life cycle, the monitor is completely maintenance-free.
- Speed and Direction Monitor with sensor monitoring and self-test function
- Frequency range 0 Hz…50 kHz
- 1 Analog Output 0/4…20 mA
- Bright red digital LED display
- 4 Alarm Outputs via relay contacts
- Signal Input for A5S sensors with speed and direction signal or two-phase shifted speed signals
- RS232 Data Interface (for version D225.11)
- PROFIBUS Data Interface (for version D225.12)
- Universal Power Supply range 20…265 Vuc
- Fast, precise, and safe
- Maintenance-free during the lifetime, therefore minimized TCO
- Rapid and accurate response through period measurement